Thursday, August 26, 2010

Day Arsenal star Cesc Fabregas suggested Pep Guardiola was his statue and spoken Im Barca and regularly will be - VIDEO

Barcelona fans yearning for the lapse of Cesc Fabregas adhere to the impulse roughly a decade ago when the rising midfield proudly stated: "I"m Barca and I regularly will be."

As the Arsenal skipper battles a leg damage to face his old bar in the Champions League quarter-final initial leg, the Catalan media have been discerning to re-run an talk he gave to BarcaTV as a 14-year-old.

The childish Cesc, afterwards piece of a successful girl group that enclosed Gerard Pique, gave an discernment in to his development, presaging good things for Xavi and Andres Iniesta.

He additionally suggested how he was modelling his diversion on Barca fable Pep Guardiola, who is right away the manager of the European champions.

P.S. Pep"s not his usually idol...

Young Fabregas reveals a image of what creates him parasite off the pitch...

"In my gangling time I similar to to go to the cinema, attend to dance song and go to McDonald"s. And I love Chuck Norris films."

"I see a lot at how Guardiola plays since he plays in the same on all sides as me and he"s been you do it for so most years," pronounced Fabregas.

"I notice how he regularly gets his head up prior to he creates a pass and the speed with that he does it.

"I similar to to get on the round and fool around wilful passes to emanate chances for my team-mates.

"I suspect that Xavi will take Guardiola"s place one day. And I additionally think that Iniesta will go far - he"s brilliant."

It was the value of midfield options at the Nou Camp that helped Arsenal cook him a integrate of years later.

No comments:

Post a Comment